www.oldjtikiboutique.co.uk Anyone every bought from them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacerc130

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found this site that has something I've been looking for but wanted to check if they are legit or not.

Anyone have any previous experience buying from them?

Well if it seems to good to be true it means it probably is.

A lot of the stuff there I don’t think you can get this cheap even if someone stole it to sell around the corner.

But if you are desperate and have the time it might be worth a try, you can probably get the money back from the credit card company.

Well if it seems to good to be true it means it probably is.

A lot of the stuff there I don’t think you can get this cheap even if someone stole it to sell around the corner.

But if you are desperate and have the time it might be worth a try, you can probably get the money back from the credit card company.

Exactly. No way they can sell Hot Toys figures for 74 pounds. Joker DX08?! That's a beware sign.

I've got an Authentic Cheap 12 Inches Marvel Avengers Infinite Drax Toy Gift XM004567.

I'll sell it for $10 free shipping. You want it?

Definitely seems dodgy to me, those prices are way, way to low, ?70 for a new (sold out everywhere else) Hot Toys figure...yeah right! :lol Has scam written all over it...too good to be true and all that!

Back