WWII Captain America by ELVIS1976

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys first of all I would like to thank my friend Nic (NEO) for taking those awesome pics.
I'm really happy with the end result and he did an awesome job.

Here's my custom WWII Captain America, It's my favourite look of Cap for sure.
Everything here has been custom made and modified to match the representation onf Cap in the ultimates story.
I know the shield is missing the stars, I still need to add them.

capta-1.jpg

pic.jpg

PIC4.jpg

PIC5.jpg

Version 2

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you :)
I have really enjoyed shoot this awesome cap'
It's my favorite look too!
Insane custom figure!

This captures the essence of the character especially with such amazing pics and backdrops, very much enjoyed viewing this work :)

AWESOME WORK!You beat me to the punch!I was just starting my work on a WWII Cap. myself,oh well.Dude the shield is that custom if so,is it your own work and can i commission you for one?Let me know when you have some time,OK.AWESOME just AWESOME!

Everytime I see this thread, I always think it is titled "want to buy" . . . but that is more wishful thinking on my part. This is an impressive piece.

Very nice!!
I like to ask you what colors you used for the dirt mud look?
Thanks in advance!

AWESOME WORK!You beat me to the punch!I was just starting my work on a WWII Cap. myself,oh well.Dude the shield is that custom if so,is it your own work and can i commission you for one?Let me know when you have some time,OK.AWESOME just AWESOME!

PM me if you want more info about the shield.

Back