WWH > SUPERMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANOTHER thing I wanna say here about DC.....People claiming DC are better are obviously not reading the comics.This is what I found the most funny.DC have too main characters....Supes and Batman....With the exception of their incredibly good run on the green Lantern, who here can say are fans of Aquaman or the Flash or other DC Heroes and follow their comic book serie regulary ...lollll......you get the point? Marvel has a ton of great comic characters like, spidey, X-men, Avengers, Thor, Punisher, Hulk, Cap America, Iron Man, Daredevil,Wolverine and the list goes on....no comparaison here.

World War Hulk didnt really show as much strength as the book kept claiming he had. He did far more impressive things in Planet Hulk and I will very easily say Planet Hulk > Superman. DC suffers from having good characters being given to idiot writers and then DC claiming they are fan favorite writers. But thats another issue.

I think its hard to judge how powerful Hulk was during World War Hulk as he didnt do very much. His fight with Black Bolt is kind of one sided now that the truth has come out about Black Bolt(at least current Black Bolt). On the other hand in Planet Hulk he stopped a planet from breaking apart. Planet Hulk was better overal.

yeah sorry but Hulk is not beating Superman at anytime. Even Wonder Woman would beat Hulk but that would be it and I'm a Marvel Fan

I'm in the uk and have trouble finding a regular dc or marvel comic although I would love to read one , having said I have trouble finding fangoria which I also like to collect. For me its hulk , and I would kill for a pf but I got no doe man!:monkey3. Well I had doe but it disappeared on the cap pf!.

Was wondering when the next Marvel vs DC thread would turn up.
Basically, yeah Marvel readers think that Marvel is the greatest because of their diverse characters and numerous stories all running at the same time. The thing that you fail to realise is that the stories, while they may be amusing and full of superhero beat ups, they have absolutely nothing on the amazing foree of DC comics through its course in the industry. I could name at least 10 DC titles that hands down beat ANY Marvel comic in writing/character development/plot and story arcs.
Then again, it really shouldnt be about pitting company against company, just for the joy of reading some brilliant stories by various writers/artists.
Still, we know that'll never happen
:cool:

Thing is, Superman has an underlying sense of justice, of what is right, and what is wrong. Regaurdless of who they are, the iluminati were in the wrong. I THINK supes would have talked to the hulk first. If hulk revealid the truth of his plans ( that no one was going to die) Supes would have stood WITH him.

Side note, as hardcore DC as I am, WWH was one of the best reads I'd had in a while.

i wonder when we're gonna see a decent 1/6 Hulk fig....

Shai, what are you doing?????

There is no need to say that anyone in the Marvel Universe is better tan everyone in the DC universe.

It is just common knowledge.

It would be a fun fight to watch regardless. if, say, they fight on earth? hulk is unstoppable, cause he's mad, and well, Superman has gone through enough changes recently that he's mrore or less just as unstoppable.

Talk about a "clash of the titans"

Still, i'd pay to watch :D

Only semi ok DC char is Batman.. But not when his homo sidekick robin is w/ him.. So gay..

How lame is the notion Superman hides his identity by putting on a pair of glasses.. So lame..

Bodie couldn't have said it any better. (Starting to feel light headed)
Batman - good.
Batman and Robin - gay.
Superman - lame.

At least when Wolverine had a sidekick, so to say, it was a girl.

But none the less, those that are die hard fans, stand by the makers, whether it be DC or Marvel.

Plus, you cannot count when the two comic companies had their little mini's where they fought each other, because they had to have it so that it was about 50/50. Hulk lost on the coin toss in the meetings with the writers, not to Superman.

Back