WWE superstars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackbauer9999

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Not sure if this has ever been brought up but some high end figures from Enterbay would be sweet. Andre, Hogan, Savage, etc.

Any thoughts??

I've always thought about a handful of 1/6 wrestling figures.
My biggest wants would be:
1990's WWF champion Hulk Hogan
ECW champion Taz
FMW Hayabusa
WWF red/black Legion if Doom
ECW Raven

Jakks ha a statue series that was ok, but a 1/6 line would take alot o my interest.

I think there could be a market for them, for sure. Particularly classic '80s wrestlers, to tap into the nostalgia of many collectors. Member tbay has some great customs, if you want to see what some of these might look like.

For a second there i freaked out thinking a company came to their senses and was making some 1/6 wrasslers.

Any of the 80's WWF icons would be must buys for me: Hogan, Andre, Piper, Steamboat, the Bulldogs, and Savage. These 90's icons would be must buys as well: LOD, Flair, Owen, Bret, Anvil, Foley, Hall, Nash, Hollywood Hogan, Rock and Austin.

Surfer Sting isn't a WWE guy, but I'd have to get him too (in the late 80's I preferred the NWA/WCW, what a huge star Sting would have been in the WWF if he made the jump...)

I made a few customs: RVD, Bret, Crow Sting and the Rock but my hand was forced as most of the parts out there were from 2000 era 12 inch figures. I'd rather have the 90's and 80's guys.

How can we make this happen already?:pray::lol

I think there could be a market for them, for sure. Particularly classic '80s wrestlers, to tap into the nostalgia of many collectors. Member tbay has some great customs, if you want to see what some of these might look like.

I agree. I think they would sell well.

I'd be down for a 80s Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Roddy Piper and Ultimate Warrior.

Just last night i was thinking id love Enterbay to make a Triple H figure complete with the corner of the ring so you can have him stood on the turnbuckle making the \_o_/ pose. Long Hair of course. And because of the simplicity of the outfit they could include 5 pairs of trunks and have it still cost the same as a regular figure. Even throw in a t-shirt, bottle of water & sledgehammer.

Hogan slamming Andre
Savage off the top ropes, arms pointing to the sky
Flair strutting

Epic poses

Good old days- Jim Coronette and the Midnight Express battling the two guys who were their nemesis...can't remember their names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone makes a high quality Hogan or another icon it would defintely sell well, wrestling fans are pretty rabid about their collectibles. it would be a lot like the Jordan figure, a lot of non 1/6 collectors got sucked in. maybe a custom company will see what a goldmine this would be.

I'd buy Ricky Steamboat,Randy Savage,Hulk Hogan,Jake the Snake etc

Back