WWE 1/6 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GE 7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I think a lot of people have grown up admiring wrestlers like Undertaker, Stone Cold, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior.. etc.
how cool would it be if we had some WWE Legends 1/6 figures!

If it ever happened this will be my MUST have list:

The Undertaker "2000"
1.jpg

Sting "Crow" (I know that he never wrestled in WWE but I think they got his likeness copyrights when they purchased WCW)
Sting%20num3.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage
savage1_7104.jpg

Stone Cold "+ Austin 3:16 shirt"
20120531_Stone-Cold-web.jpg

The Rock "With a 2nd classic head"
SD_704_Photo_104.jpg

Rowdy Roddy Piper
rowdy.jpg

Mankind "With Mr. Socko"
13083447_ori.jpg

Ric Flair
Ric-Flair-Dead-False-Car-Crash-Reports-Flare-Up.jpg

Edge
wwe_champion_edge_by_windows8osx-d5m58x6.jpg

Chris Jericho "WWF Debut"
Chris+Jericho+WWF+Debut.jpg

So this is my list.. yeah.. it's a little bit long.. so, will you be interested in such a line of WWE figures? what will your "must have" list include?

i grew up watching the ultimate warrior and demolition (tag team) my two faves, but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't want them as figures.

I've wished that they would get wrestling licenses for the longest time, and it's such an easy cash in with all of the different outfits that they can do as different releases. I'd be all over this.

I would be down for many of those. I'm not sure if a high end wrestling line would be lucrative or not, though. Lots of fans are, y'know. . .kind of poor. Would love to see Hot Toys quality products, but would not want HT to be the one to take on the license. Otherwise we would get Hogan and Smash or something, and then the line would be finished.

If there is enough interest, maybe we can get some nice quality custom figures made on the order of tbay's. I would most definitely be down for a mid-80s Macho Man with robe, Flair, Bret Hart, or early '90s Shawn Michaels.

Thread Rated: Terrible.

I died inside :monkey1

I would definitely be down for Wrestlers from the Attitude era.

That's the era that they should mainly target, good times.

I've wished that they would get wrestling licenses for the longest time, and it's such an easy cash in with all of the different outfits that they can do as different releases. I'd be all over this.

Exactly, the possibilities are unlimited and the potential is there!

I would be down for many of those. I'm not sure if a high end wrestling line would be lucrative or not, though. Lots of fans are, y'know. . .kind of poor. Would love to see Hot Toys quality products, but would not want HT to be the one to take on the license. Otherwise we would get Hogan and Smash or something, and then the line would be finished.

If there is enough interest, maybe we can get some nice quality custom figures made on the order of tbay's. I would most definitely be down for a mid-80s Macho Man with robe, Flair, Bret Hart, or early '90s Shawn Michaels.

Actually I didn't think about it this way, you are right I don't think Hot Toys will focus on such a line, maybe McFarlane or ENTERBAY can handle it better.

Actually I am totally down for a custom Macho, Taker or Austin (Full figure).
I am a noob here so if you could take up this idea and make an interest thread I will be the first in the line.

Now I am excited :)

One thing about it is you need to have an expectation of cost. Really nice, high end customs can run you $500 or so easily. You'll need to find some rareish large muscle bodied figures on the secondary market, get the head sculpt commissioned, get the tights commissioned, probably commission some sculpted boots, then find someone to do a nice robe. Paintwork would be needed on top of all that, and with Macho, you would also need his iconic sunglasses. When you factor all that in, I don't know that even here would would have more than 2 or 3 guys willing to go all in.

That's exactly why I never really went all in on customs. I got two so far out of 28 other 1/6 I own. It really needs to be a character that really effected me to spend that amount of cash. I wouldn't go out and have custom wrestlers made, but if someone like Hot Toys decided to put them out I'd gladly buy them.

I actually would be in for it, but it would require at least a handful of people to make it worthwhile. Trying to get a single figure made could easily cost over $1K if done the right way.

I would be into this, just a few for me though, a hulk Hogan classic or Hollywood, a stone cold, a taker and vince would be cool. I picked up some of the 12" maximum aggression figures made a few years ago, there cool but not high end.

One thing about it is you need to have an expectation of cost. Really nice, high end customs can run you $500 or so easily. You'll need to find some rareish large muscle bodied figures on the secondary market, get the head sculpt commissioned, get the tights commissioned, probably commission some sculpted boots, then find someone to do a nice robe. Paintwork would be needed on top of all that, and with Macho, you would also need his iconic sunglasses. When you factor all that in, I don't know that even here would would have more than 2 or 3 guys willing to go all in.

No no no... take me out of the list man :horror
It's not only about the money but the headache involved would be enormous, just a few minutes back I wanted to list myself on an interest thread for a head sculpt and before I do I red the posts published during the last 24 hours and I found out that the project got cancelled and rebooted again!

After reading your in details description of the custom making process and seeing the crazy non-sense happening on the customs interest threads I think I should better control my addiction and stay away of those custom projects.

I'd really like some NWA/WCCW/AJPW/NJPW 1/6 figs. Bruiser Brody, Stan Hansen, Muta, Tiger Mask, Big Van Vader... Giant Baba, Although Bret Hart and Hogan were a huge part of my childhood, those figs have been done to death. Not to mention nearly all of them (minus elite and legends lines) are not to scale and look goofy with the hugest muscles and the dumbest accessories. Not every wrestler has the body of Big Poppa Pump.

I'm more of current roster guy, Randy Orton would be my first choice than followed by Attitude Era wrestlers!

Back