• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Want Boba Fett Premium Format Both editions(Old and New), Have several PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Han_Solo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am very interested in trading these two Premium format figures if possible or trade plus cash...these are the first Boba Fett Premium Format and second recently released Boba Fett Premium Format from Sideshow.

On the First edition I do not mind if it is regular or EX but on the second edition statue I prefer if it is the EX version of it but then again if you get the regular I would not mind at all.

Got to trade

Sideshow Premium Format Statues

1- Darth Maul Mechanical Legs EX PF
2- Indiana Jones The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Regular PF
3- James Bond(Pierce Brosnan) PF
4- Apocalypse Regular PF

Gentle Giant Studios Busts

1- Commander Cody Bust
2- Darth Maul Bust
3- Galactic Marine Bust
4- Princess Leia ANH Bust
5- Plo Koon Bust
6- Mara Jade Bust
7- Darth Malak Bust
8- Anakin AOTC Bust
9- Max Reebo Holiday 2006 Gift Bust

Thank you!
Han_Solo

Re: WTB/T: Boba Fett Premium Format(old), Han Solo in Carbonite Premium format.

I got Han Solo in Carbonite :yess:!!! All I need now is Boba Fett Premium Format old version(1st) pleaseeeee.

Re: WTB/T: Boba Fett Premium Format(old), Han Solo in Carbonite Premium format.

I am stil looking for First and second edition Boba Fett Premium Format from Sideshow.

Re: WTB/T: Boba Fett Premium Format Both edition(Old and New)

I have a buddy looking to sell the most recent Sideshow Boba Fett EX. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you in contactc thanks.

I have an original pf Boba

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have a buddy looking to sell the most recent Sideshow Boba Fett EX. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you in contactc thanks.

Do you think he would be interested on trading rather than selling?

I have an original pf Boba

I am sorry, do not take this the wrong way, but you just started posting here and I do not think I will feel comfortable getting into a negotiation with you at this stage...maybe in the future when you posting count gets healthier.

Thank you
Han_Solo

I rather stay and continue business conversations with forum members, it is not wise for me to go out there looking to reach a deal with an unknown person(I know it is your friend but I do not know him unfortunately)...feedback and all that is important to me, that is how trust is built...I hope you understand. I thank you any way Silverbolt8503 .

WTT: Boba Fett Premium Format Both edition(Old and New)

I am very interested in trading these two Premium format figures if possible or trade plus cash...these are the first Boba Fett Premium Format and second recently released Boba Fett Premium Format from Sideshow.

On the First edition I do not mind if it is regular or EX but on the second edition statue I prefer if it is the EX version of it but then again if you get the regular I would not mind at all.

Got to trade

4- Apocalypse Regular PF

1- Commander Cody Bust
2- Darth Maul Bust
3- Galactic Marine Bust
5- Plo Koon Bust
6- Mara Jade Bust
7- Darth Malak Bust
8- Anakin AOTC Bust

Thank you!
Han_Solo

WTT: Want Boba Fett Premium Format Both editions(Old and New),have several PFs

Got to trade

4- Apocalypse Regular PF

1- Commander Cody Bust
2- Darth Maul Bust
3- Galactic Marine Bust
5- Plo Koon Bust
6- Mara Jade Bust
7- Darth Malak Bust
8- Anakin AOTC Bust

Thank you!
Han_Solo

I am sorry, do not take this the wrong way, but you just started posting here and I do not think I will feel comfortable getting into a negotiation with you at this stage...maybe in the future when you posting count gets healthier.

Thank you
Han_Solo
No worries. I've done several trades and deals with reputable members but it's cool.

No worries. I've done several trades and deals with reputable members but it's cool.

I understand and I am glad you understand...at the end is nothing personal of course, only business.

Thank you for your understanding
Han_Solo

Hi, I have a original Boba Fett PF to sell, is EXCLUSIVE version. Where you from?

Hi, I have a original Boba Fett PF to sell, is EXCLUSIVE version. Where you from?

Hello! I am more interested on a trade other than buying at the moment, if you are interested I have a few other items for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back