• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT TONS of stuff for mortal kombat figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub83

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I will trade my hot toys war machine my 18 inch Jason from the new Friday the 13th and a bunch of Puppet master toys the whole setada bunch more I want the sub zero from deception and the scorpion from shaoulin monks and smoke or any other ninja figures that have been released thanks I also have some mezco cinema of fear figures too and if anybody has 12 inch BLADE 2 hot toys I will trade all of this and more

I have the collectors edition scorpion and sub zero book end figures if your interested just got them lastnight and they look awsome but I'm always willing to trade for horror stuff

Yea I just got the bookends myself from the new game from the kollectors edition it's badass looking....

Back