• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Takara Batman for Patient Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
Well I have another one MIB so I was considering the trade, but I think youre right. I have him like this on my shelf for the moment.
IMG_1930.jpg
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 I really want on now!!!! his really rare isnt he and expensive?

I applaud you decision.

I traded my Dead security guard for a REGULAR Bib Fortuna... The dumbest trade I have ever made in my life. (no fault of the fellow I traded with). I was just so desperate after I cancelled my Bib PO...

Keep Bats. Someday PZ will be within our reach.

ouch pix thats a tough one to live down :(.

Im glad you got your security guard back though!!

Pitu, im pretty certain Zero is more rare than Tak Batman since he didnt come with an edition size, but it seems that people who own the batman dont let go of it.

Oh well!!!! Im on the hunt again!!!!

Any other Takara 1/6 stuff thats awesome!!! that you have seen!

nash said:
ouch pix thats a tough one to live down :(.

Im glad you got your security guard back though!!

Yeah, we both are lucky. I assume you got yours for retail as well.

p!tu said:
Oh well!!!! Im on the hunt again!!!!

Any other Takara 1/6 stuff thats awesome!!! that you have seen!

Takara Catwoman

and Takara Kerberus Panzer Cop

They both go for around the same price on the secondary market $350+ give or take.

I personally would never get rid of my Takara Bats. I currently have him in his "first night out" garb. Hot Toys Bats is doing the regular Bat suit duty:

d56199b5.jpg

My Lord said:
They both go for around the same price on the secondary market $350+ give or take.

I personally would never get rid of my Takara Bats. I currently have him in his "first night out" garb. Hot Toys Bats is doing the regular Bat suit duty:

d56199b5.jpg
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl he looks stupid!!!and funny!

Back