• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Statues for Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockvoan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I realize this is a long shot, but I see some statue collecters have some really good OA. And I just want a certain page framed on my wall as this is my all time favorite read. Alan Moores Saga of The Swamp Thing. Pages from books 20-58, 60-61 and 63-64. Any of these pages by artists John Totleben, Stephen Bissette and Rich Veitch. So if you have any of these pages just sitting in a folder, shoot me a PM. Here's a list of stuff I'd like to work as a possible trade

Cinemaquette 1/3 Alien
Sideshow 1/3 Dog Alien
Sideshow 1/1 Wolf Predator Bust
Sideshow TMNT EX Don, Leo, Shredder. Regular Raph(but does have ex scroll sai) and Mike. Plus 3 Mousers.
PCS Lion-O EX
Enterbay 1/4 Joker and Bats
Hot Toys Tumbler(black)
And some other stuff I can't think of off the top of my head(at work) All have boxes. Anyways like I said, it's a long shot, but figure it's worth a try before I go another route. Thank you-Joe

Back