• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT SS Marvel and more for SS Star Wars!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabiansix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Haves:

Iron Spiderman EX
Thor and Loki dio
Blade and Dracula dio EX
Mark I EX Maquette (small chip on the back of the regular helmet)
World of Warcraft dio EX
Gandalf the White PF
Indiana Jones ROTLA version PF
Hot Toys Joker V1 with V2 head (the good version)!
Hot Toys Two Face
Logan PF
Cobra Commander Throne and regular Cobra Commander SS
Diablo Barbarian EX

Want to trade for

Asajj Ventress PF EX
Scout Trooper PF EX or Reg
Darth Maul reg or EX
Grievous PF EX
Ambush on Hoth dio
GG Rancor

I'm open to other Star Wars items like helmets, master replicas, even code 3 stuff. Feel free to shoot me what you have if I have anything that interests you!

I want to trade for current fair market values, so we can figure out a little plus or minus cash, or whatever works! I'm willing to talk on the phone, email, ship first to established board members, etc. I have the boxes for everything, brown shippers if they were from SS direct, and all were adult owned in a smoke free home and not messed with.

i have a general grevious exclusive i would be interested in a trade for logan pf and gandalf pf what condition are they in do you have pictures and where are you located thank you

Chicago, I'll take some pics today and pm you.

Anybody else interested, feel free to PM me with offers as well!

I've got the Mace Windu VERY COOL electronic FX lightsaber from Master Replicas! It's the ONLY purple one they made since Mace is the only jedi to have one that color. I have lightly used it, but it is in perfect working condition with good batteries, and I even kept the long cardboard shipping box it came in. I just sent you a PM. Let's talk about it! I'm dying to get that Indy ROTLA PF statue from you! Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
Another follow-up PM sent to you today! I really want the Indy ROTLA PF statue from you! Please trade with me. Reply to my new PM as soon as you can. Thanks! :wave

Back