• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT SS GREEN HULK AND REG THING PF + $$$ for X-MEN DIOS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jory REX

Super Freak
Reaction score
i love these statues to death but these bad boys are just taking too much space in my little room so if anyone is interested, im willing to trade my GREEN hulk and REG. thing sideshow premium format + some $$$ for all three sideshow X-MEN VERSUS SENTINEL DIORAMA.

all i really want are the regulars.

shoot me a PM

DSC01164.jpg

the amount of $$$ included on the trade will depend on who will pay for the shipping of these 2 heavy monsters

Last edited:
im not really looking to sell, i really just wanna trade but if you have offers, send em anywayz, i might consider

im only interested in marvel lines if you have any other offers in mind

Last edited:
somebody has to be tired of looking at their x-men dios and want a change of scenery....anybody?

Hey man, maybe try posting the in the for sale section you might have better luck.

you might be better off selling the two and buying the dios. there was a green hulk/thing combo that went for over 1300 on ebay. i'd take advantage of the green hulk being hot right now and the x-men dios going through a cool spot.

you might be better off selling the two and buying the dios. there was a green hulk/thing combo that went for over 1300 on ebay. i'd take advantage of the green hulk being hot right now and the x-men dios going through a cool spot.

i think imma wait til sunday and give the freak boards chances first. i dont like to use ebay so much and keep making them rich but it will be my last resort.

What are you willing to trade for green Hulk, aside for Dio 1?

if no one bites on this by tonight, chances are this will be going up for sale on ebay

pm me if interested

Back