• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: pretty rare life size figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lamihh

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am located in Good ol' Germany and have recently moved to a New House. As I have limited Display space now a few of my biggest life size figures can go! I would Trade against other rare (and smaller ;-)) stuff.

Please note that all of these items were quite expensive when I bought them so there will be no bargain-trades or stuff.

I will send pictures when there's serious interest!

1. Life size 2,30 m Pumpkinhead:

Distortion, badass Open mouth Version. Very rare and in very good Condition. This guy is very massive and I guess you won't find him twice in Europe ;-)).

2. Life size Swimming alien from alien Resurrection:

It is New and still in the boxes. Wanted to hang it on the ceiling but it is Too big for the New House. Pulled from the original movie molds this baby is 3,20 m Long!!!

3. Oxmox Dead Rising 2 Life size Zombie:

This was Never Sold to collector's and is One of the rarest Oxmox/muckle Statues ever. I am the First owner and that fat ugly guy is like new

4. lifesize size Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc

Those pals are in Good Condition and will only be traded together . It Took me years to bring them together as those two are very rare! Sulleys Arms and legs could be fixed better but this is invisible and more a nice to have than a must-have

5. original Bruce Hansing life size alien Warrior

2,15 m High and a holy grail for all alien collectors. Some Minor to do's. Just a few were produced by the Master himself...this is One ;-))

6. Life size E.T.

A very nice Piece. Costum made and another league than the One from neca. This guy is very authentic!

7. neca life size Mohawk gremlin (1 of just 500 made)

Top Condition! Very very rare and a must have in every Gremlins Collection!

8. costum made life size Gremlins

Pretty cool stuff but not identical to the Movies. Cool interpretations from a very Talented prop Artist.

9. Bruce Hansing life size robocop

This is One of my best pieces in my Collection and this will only go when there's something very special crossing my Way ;-))

So, what am I looking for:

- life size American werewolf (the crouching Version as this is Not Too High ;-))

- robocop bust from fred Barton

And whatever very cool stuff is coming along!

Trade Location is near Hamburg, Germany!

Back