• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Joker DX01 for HT Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOKAI_SNAKE

Freaked Out
Reaction score
!!!JOKER GONE, CAP ADOPTED!!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Just like the title says. Has been displayed in a acrylic case and out of direct sunlight. Comes with all hands, display stand, and accessories except for the holder peg that goes in the black piece for the stand. I have an extra holder peg that I could throw in but it stands to high for him. Figure is in excellent condition and has been babied since the day I got him. Offer does not come with any of the Cop joker stuff. PERS work perfectly fine and comes with an extra set in case they go out. Exterior of the box is not in the greatest shape, has dings and dents. Inside of the box is complete with cards and inserts. Will only trade for a complete HT Cap without any imperfections, like the crooked "A" that p!tu got.:slap Thanks for looking!!!
ONLY ACCEPTING OFFERS WITHIN THE US

Last edited:
joker01.jpg

box.jpg

box02.jpg

box03.jpg

box04.jpg

stand.jpg

joker02.jpg

Back