• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT HT Iron Man Python for Steve Rogers/Captain America Stealth set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyc1962

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a HT Iron Man Python arriving this week, I am willing to trade it for a HT Captain America Winter Soldier Steve Rogers/Stealth Captain America set. SSC only lets you order one set and need a spare set for some possible customs. Python is supposed to arrive this week and I will set him aside sealed in the package until the Captain America set is released in the Fall. Normally I would buy the second set from another vendor, but my usual sources are pre-sold out. Since Python would likely never leave the box anyway (I live in an apartment in Manhattan with limited display space) I am willing to do a trade.

Any interested board members, send me a PM.

I made a deal for the trade- if for some reason it falls through I will re-list the Python

Last edited:
Back