• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT HT Avengers Mark 6,Batman DX02&1, IM comiqutte , lost pred ...SS clones! Zartan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTT HT Avengers Mark 6,Mark 4,Batman BB version, DX02,...SS clones! Zartan

Update bump! DX 02 and mark iv added

'nother PM sent, bro :wave

Bumpity bump

Weekend bump

Re: WTT HT Avengers Mark 6,Batman DX02&1, IM comiqutte , lost pred ...SS clones! Zart

Bump me up

Re: WTT HT Avengers Mark 6,Batman DX02&1, IM comiqutte , lost pred ...SS clones! Zart

To the top

Late night bump

Hey man what happened to our deal? Thought we had a trade, then you disappeared.

Bump - PM sent on big chap.

Hi bro.
What's your budget on Royce? :monkey1

Any news on you sending $145 via money order for Hot Toys Predators: Noland MMS?

I haven't heard from you in 5 days and was wondering if you'd sent payment yet.

The figure is all boxed up and ready to ship - just waiting on the money order.

Please PM me to confirm you've sent payment - thank you!

How much you selling the dx 02 for I see no price

Back