• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Hot Toys Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpc_art

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have a Hot Toys Rambo III up for trade. It's in good condition and comes complete with the box. It has all the extra parts and accessories.

There is only one small problem with one of the arrows, the notch to stick it on the bow string broke off, but everything else is in great condition.

Here's a pic I took of it awhile ago:

I'm hoping to trade it for the Terminator Salvation Hot Toys T-600 figure with the weathered skin and clothing.

I haven't posted here as often as I'd like to but I do lurk, and I have perfect feedback on both eBay (user name caledrorne13) and on the rebelscum forums where I go by jpc_art. You can check out my feedback thread here: https://threads.rebelscum.com/showf...page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#2841368 Any questions please shoot me a PM and let me know! :)

Still waiting for the item, it's 11/24 (Tue) here in Manila. :maul

Received & pleased!!! :) Thanks again, Jeff, for the smooth transaction. I hope iTrader gets back up soon, so that we both will have '1' on our Feedback Score! :)

Tell me if you have more Hot Toys Rambo figures to sell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back