• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Hot Toys Midas armor for MK IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optibotimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have two. One currently that is open but complete. It has only been reviewed and displayed. And another one coming this week. I figured i'd ask to see if someone had some stuff i want they could trade to get the Midas armor without spending anything. You can pick which one you want.

I'd like to trade for a MK IV. Can be opened but i'd like them to be in perfect condition, complete and mint. No pinking of panties preferably.

If interested, hit me up.

Last edited:
Re: WTT Hot Toys Midas armor

Dang man! Where was this when i sold u the mark v? Lol. I was looking to get this for a trade, what else u looking for? I have a mark 2 (2.0) im offing...

Dang man! Where was this when i sold u the mark v? Lol. I was looking to get this for a trade, what else u looking for? I have a mark 2 (2.0) im offing...

LMAO I got it afterwards :p Sorry. I have everything except the MK III and IV

Someone just put a Mk III up for $300 here....not sure if they'll trade, but thought you'd want to know. ;)

Thanks for the heads up. But his is the regular version. I prefer the BD one. Much better color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found someone willing to sell me a BD MK III..

So bumping this for the MK IV now

Back