• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for SS 1/6 Commander Cody or SS Cobra Throne Medi Spawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
What I want:

1/6 Commander Cody. Does not need to be the exclusive.

SS Cobra Throne

Medicom Spawn

What I have:

HT T-800 Terminator 1 figure. Displayed briefly in smoke/pet free home. Mint complete. (see picture)

HT T-1000 Sarah Connor disguise minus the T-1000 donut head. Otherwise complete (see picture)

Feng Cobb custom figure. Head is the V1. The neck was slightly damaged, but I was able to repair it. Basically, there was a piece that broke off that I was able to glue bacl on. Not noticeable. Body is HT slim with Saturday Toys black suit.

Medicom Symbiote Spiderman: Has been displayed briefly, but have been in storage for a bit.

SS Jedi Luke Regular: Got this cheap, but didn't need it. Briefly displayed.

Last edited:
Re: WTT for HT Whiplash & Ironman Mark IV

Trade pending for Whiplash. Added Hot Toys Batpod to list for possible trades.

Re: WTT for HT Whiplash & Ironman Mark IV

Updated want list and available items. Looking for a 1 to 1 trade on the figures, or figure and something extra for the Batpod.

Re: WTT for HT Ironman Mark IV

Mech Test Stark has been traded. Thanks to all who were interested. Still looking for HT Ironman Mark IV.

Re: WTT for SS 1/6 Commander Cody

Updated want list. Looking for 1/6 Commander Cody

Re: WTT for SS 1/6 Commander Cody or SS Cobra Throne

Updated wants list . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back