• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for an HT Iron Man Mk VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(/'-')/Peanut

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Greetings,

As the title says, I am hoping to get my hands on a Mark 7 (regular release). I kinda missed the train on that one and am now hankering to get my hands on one, ever since I managed to snag the Midas, which made me want the MkVII more.

Anyway, If at all possible, I would like a straight trade (if it's an HT figure), but I understand that may not be possible, so I'd like to hear what you have in mind. I am located in BC, Canada.

Figures have all been opened and have been spending their days in a detolf. They are complete and well taken care of.

For trade I have:
HT MMS188 - TDKR Selina Kyle Catwoman
HT MMS157 - Sucker Punch Babydoll
HT MMS145 - Iron Man 2 Mark V
HT MMS178 - Avengers Black Widow
Kamen Rider W - Complete Selection Modification Double driver (Brand new and never worn)
Kamen Rider 555 - DX Orga Driver

Everything else I have listed on my sale thread is potential trade fodder as well.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...formers-and-Kamen-Rider&p=3399183#post3399183

Thanks for checking

Last edited:
Back