• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Sideshow Iron Man Mark III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! It's always been like that with this statue, and now after Comic-Con, everybody wants new stuff. However, I've had a several inquiries but all have been trying to get the price on it lowered.
Unfortunately, I can't with these horrendous shipping costs.
I had three outside of country for $2300 shipped, and one for $2200, but shipping this abroad is killer.

Collectorcol,

That's why I said "wait for a while". In time, demand for items like these always goes up when they're no longer readily available. Not that hard to understand. :rolleyes:

This piece is amazing. What I don't understand is how people are spending $1200 on the 1/4 maquette thst sold for $475.00 originally, instead of buying this masterpiece that stands at 40 inches and is extraordinary looking at the same price it sold on Sideshow for.
I'm sure there are collectors on the waitlist just waiting for that special day when their item comes. Too many pieces that are not worthy of high pricing are being bought at 10 times the otiginal sales value.
I'm not trying to do that. Just trying to get what I spent on it back. I wish it could be a local pickup however.

You might have more luck after the pricing of the new LSF ironman is released.

If he's a lot more than 2Gs, this won't be hard to move.

If he's 2Gs, this will not move.

Doubled edged. Everyone is playing the waiting game.

When the new one comes out, I might just keep him. Remember, the new one is not an upgraded statue. It's only another Mark.
If you're a serious collector of these, you will buy both.

This piece is amazing. What I don't understand is how people are spending $1200 on the 1/4 maquette thst sold for $475.00 originally, instead of buying this masterpiece that stands at 40 inches and is extraordinary looking at the same price it sold on Sideshow for.
I'm sure there are collectors on the waitlist just waiting for that special day when their item comes. Too many pieces that are not worthy of high pricing are being bought at 10 times the otiginal sales value.
I'm not trying to do that. Just trying to get what I spent on it back. I wish it could be a local pickup however.

Are you looking for any trades or just cash?

Do you need to move this right away, or in like 2-3 months?

I was hoping to have already sold it as the funds are going to an urgent cause. I've had to pause on the collecting unfortunately.
No trades just cash.

On the contrary, with the new Maquette that won't be out until probably a year from now or more, this one will be a must to have. This is Mark III. An Iron Man collector collecting half scales will need to have both. :)

I couldn't agree with you more
Good luck with the sale

Back