• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Sideshow Iron Man life size bust C/PIX! $425 obo, Must Sell!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlrgsxr

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm moving and need to sell all my life-size props. I don't know how much they're worth, so Im guessing on prices. If I'm out of line, make me an offer or I'll lower the prices until they sell.

Items were on display in a non-smoking, double filtered, low traffic environment (they were in a locked display room).

The Iron Man bust is missing inner box and the outer box looks beat up, but it was new when I got it.

I accept Paypal provided you have a Paypal Confirmed Address and that's the address I'll ship to. My eBay feedback is here…
eBay Feedback Profile for tlrgsxr

Sideshow Iron Man life-size bust (some paint cracks) $425 shipped

Please email me at [email protected] (remove NOSPAM)

Lots of pics are here (pics of the other items, fett, stormtrooper, predator, alien are already sold)...
Props for sale

Last edited:
Re: WTS: Sideshow Berserker, Sideshow Iron Man, & HCG Alien busts C/PIX! Must Sell!

I reduced the prices as I need to sell off of this.

Re: WTS: Sideshow Berserker, Sideshow Iron Man, & HCG Alien busts C/PIX! Must Sell!

Great guy to deal with here folks...super fast shipping and great communication :)

Re: WTS: Sideshow Iron Man life size bust & HCG Alien life size bust C/PIX! Must Sell

Awaiting paypal address, and will send payment for the alien bust right away. Thanks!

Re: WTS: Sideshow Iron Man life size bust C/PIX! Must Sell!

Only have the Iron Man bust left and I reduced the price again!

But I also added a real Graflex flash and Pulp Fiction items.

Last edited:
Re: WTS: Sideshow Iron Man life size bust C/PIX! Must Sell!

Reduced price again. Email is the best way to reach me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back