• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Rainman Psycho DX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXclown86Xx

Freakzoid
Reaction score
The piece is in great condition, but there is a crease in the center of the COA. $2200 + shipping and fees. Going to lower price to $2000 + shipping and fees. Will only ship to the Contiguous United States.

Attachments

• 20171006_172353.jpg
    20171006_172353.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 366
  • 20171021_230826.jpg
    20171021_230826.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 364
  • 20171129_172625.jpg
    20171129_172625.jpg
    846.3 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Thanks man. I hate to even think about selling, but have something else that takes priority. Is this something you would be interested in?

Hey, man. I am going to offer some unsolicited advice....You may want to branch out beyond the Sideshow Freaks forum. Perhaps try the Universal Monster Army, maybe the Halloween Mask Association forums. Not attempting to be a pest, simply helpful. Many of us rarely come to Sideshow anymore, but are really into this. When I bought my Psycho DX set from stnmikita, I never would've known about it if I hadn't googled a set for sale and then remembered I was a member here when it showed up in search results. Also---Ren Dog had one for sale awhile back, and I tried to help a friend of mine secure it, but because I had "0" feedback, he wouldn't sell to me,lol. I have pointed a coupe of the guys at other forums here and even ebay to score one, and they have. Try over there and maybe you'll get a bite. Again--just trying to be helpful. It might be just as dead there, but ya never know til ya try. Peace.:peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back