• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS - Marvel Hot Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyIScrape

Sideshow Archaeologist
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It’s time for me to sell my Hot Toys Marvel collection!

Everything is in USD but I am selling from Calgary, Canada. If you’re interested, you pay the PayPal fee and shipping. I’m not looking to make money on the shipping so please send me your Postal/Zip code and I’ll tell you the near-exact shipping costs. Shipping will be Canada Post, cheapest option is what I’ll use (unless otherwise specified) and it should not cost more than $25 except maybe for IM3 workshop Stark.
All figures are opened and were displayed in a Detolf, well-dusted, and kept out of direct sunlight. Most have brown shippers but they have the old FedEx labels plastered on them (Except for Midas, which was a packout). All figures have batteries removed but they are included. All Iron Man figures have the flaps attached.

If you have any questions let me know. If anyone living in Alberta is interested, PM me and we can work out something more direct. I want to apologize now if it takes me a little time to respond, my work schedule sends me away with little warning. I will do my best!

Mark II AU - $275 $230 SOLD
One bicep has a small black paint blemish from the factory. Virtually impossible to see, easy to fix if you wanted to but I never saw the point.

Mark IV - $400 $375
Purchased from a fellow freak. It has very light crotch fading, not nearly as bad as some figures on here. Everything included. The white shell inside the box has some weird red paint on it. It looks like the figure bled paint but there is no sign of it on the figure, so I assume it happened at the factory. If you want pictures let me know!

Mark V - $275 $225 SOLD
Perfect condition. Wrists are both intact. No brown shipper.

Mark VI (Avengers) - $600 $525
Hardest one for me to sell. Everything is included, no fading.

IM3 Workshop Stark - $275 $250
Everything included. No problems.

Midas - $400 $375 SOLD
Everything included. No problems. Has the brown shipper and packout box.

Coulson - $275 $225 SOLD
Everything included. No problems. No brown shipper.

Avengers Thor - $220 $190 SOLD
Everything included. No problems.

Avengers Loki - $375 SOLD
Everything included. No problems. Cape is attached.

Avengers Cap - $270 $230 SOLD
Everything included. No problems. No signs of shield paint chipping

First Avenger Cap - $250 $200 SOLD
Pistol is missing, but you can pick one up on eBay for super cheap. I might find it before it ships. No signs of shield paint chipping, but those micro scratches are visible in certain light. No brown shipper.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back