• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Hot Toys DX11 The Joker 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Blaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys DX11 Joker with laughing head sculpt only. And some other missing pieces. Comes with everything seen in photos.

Asking $300 shipped

PM if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Just fyi those are not the DX shoes.

Also the coat doesn't look like it is either.

Only saying in case you are unsure. :duff

Sorry don't mean to turn your sales thread into a discussion but who knows maybe it will help get it sold...is the body the stock body? I only ask because the coat looks really large for the figure and Hot Toys' tailoring usually seems to have a more customized fit...

How are we sure these are authentic? There are a lot of knockoff suit sets on eBay.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sorry don't mean to turn your sales thread into a discussion but who knows maybe it will help get it sold...is the body the stock body? I only ask because the coat looks really large for the figure and Hot Toys' tailoring usually seems to have a more customized fit...

The body is the stock body. I bought the figure from my local comic book store. It is authentic.
I think the reason the coat looks so big is because i took off the inside jacket. With some futzing the jacket should look good.

Someone just listed a complete DX11 a few listings above yours that you may want to check out to assist with pricing...hope I am being helpful...

Back