• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Darth Malgus Premium Format Exclusive Shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skulduggery76

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling:

Darth Malgus Premium Format Exclusive Shipped for $650 total (Briefly stored in closed Besta, light up not used at all - pretty much new condition). No flaws what so ever noticed when statue looked over. SOLD

Darth Maul Premium Format Exclusive Shipped for $500 (Briefly stored in closed Besta as well, exclusive drone left in box and will be included, will also include MYC Robe as you can see from the displayed pictures). I will try to include more pictures when I can. As you can see the lightsaber lights up but no where near as strong as the Malgus light in comparison.

Shaak Ti Premium Format Exclusive Shipped for $525 (Briefly stored in Besta as well, exclusive non-lightsaber hand stored in original box inside original shipper. Will include MYC Robe which you can see lying next to her on the table. Light saber only turned on to ensure it is working, never used - pretty much brand new - bright light! No flaws seen on this statue either.) - SOLD

Freddy Krueger Premium Format Exclusive Shipped for $525 (Briefly displayed, is exclusive as you can see with hand holding skull. Print and hand holding doll (regular) left in original box in original shipper. This pieces has light up base using batteries as you can see. - No flaws seen on this statue) - SOLD

Hulk Comiquette (Grey) - $550, Shortly displayed, back in it's box. Comes with both original art box and shipper. Will need to take photo's an post them here.

Here are some quick pictures I took before I boxed them up. This will go on Ebay soon, thought I would toss it up here first.

Send me a PM if interested. Sorry for background clutter in photos lol :)

Also will be selling a few other statues soon, like the Shaak Ti PF Ex. with MYC Robe, Freddy Kreuger PF Ex. - stay tuned if interested. All statues come with original SSC boxes and shippers that they arrived in. Thank you for looking!

I can also do local pickup if you live close (Southern California, specifically San Diego) instead of shipping which is always a preferred method when handling such items. I'm only shipping to within the continental U.S., sorry I do not want to deal with any issues associated with international shipments (been there and done that).

I am interested in trading for both Conan, the Prize and Conan, Fury of the Beast dio if available. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• malgus.JPG
    malgus.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 482
  • maul1.JPG
    maul1.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 473
  • Maul2.JPG
    Maul2.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 473
  • shaak1.JPG
    shaak1.JPG