• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Blitzway Fight Club, HT R1 Stormtrooper, Enterbay MJ, SideShow Cobra Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PH@Ben

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Good day,

Looking to sell the following. If you cover PayPal, I'll pay shipping. I can provide pics as requested.

• Blitzway Fight Club 2-pack. Displayed. Excellent condition. Complete with packaging and brown shipper. Asking $430.

• Hot Toys Rogue One Stormtrooper. Opened but never displayed. Complete with packaging and brown shipper. Asking $255.

• SideShow Collectibles G.I. Joe Cobra Trooper. Previously displayed. Complete with packaging. One known problem. Small piece broke off the gun accessory. Still fits on gun fine and is does not take away from the look. Small piece is included. Asking $140

• Enterbay Motion Series 2 Michael Jordan Figure. Displayed. Excellent condition. Complete with packaging. SOLD

Last edited:
Back