• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTF! why can't I post anything for sell!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I think he's already black flagged himself before he even started. Everybody who has seen this post is probably leery at this point.

Yup what everyone else is saying. Being pissed off and offending people who have been on here much longer than you will get you banned before getting marketplace privileges.

I can give two ****s now. But I do think it's bs how I send out 3 pm and for alittle over a week and he cant even get back to me.....? Yeah thats **** f that.

Maybe the dark one is a little to busy to worry about someone being able to sell their junk on his site. :dunno

Maybe the dark one is a little to busy to worry about someone being able to sell their junk on his site. :dunno

A pm back after a week of waiting would be nice... Othere then this not saying anything at all. Still if it was someone else I can see why the person would be pissed and not this say half *** **** like maybe you have to talk more on the forum WHAT I DID also I DID trades with others on here and no problems from me but one guy did send me a box of broken **** and he got the ok the sell but not me... Get the **** out of here.

imagesskeptical-small.jpg

A pm back after a week of waiting would be nice... Othere then this not saying anything at all. Still if it was someone else I can see why the person would be pissed and not this say half *** **** like maybe you have to talk more on the forum WHAT I DID also I DID trades with others on here and no problems from me but one guy did send me a box of broken **** and he got the ok the sell but not me... Get the **** out of here.

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

The first PM I received from this oh so classy former member was "did you get my PM?". Nothing about anything else in the subject line or the body of the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back