WTF!!! I can't see my order!:(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calcifer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who here ever orders from Angolz? ..i'm pretty worried because i just checked my orders and my most recent order is there for the tracker predator, my very first first order for Landa and Ezio is there but there is no sign of my order for Jack and Sweeney!?:( ..i definitely paid for them but according to angolz and my paypal i did not ..but my credit car tells me that i did and the transaction was trough paypal!? ..i send angolz an email about this and i'm just waiting to here back from them, anyone else ever have something like this happen?

I'm really worried about this!:(:(:(:(

That really Sucks buddy:monkey2

I've never preordered anything so i can't contribute here . I usually just buy it when it hits the US

Who here ever orders from Angolz? ..i'm pretty worried because i just checked my orders and my most recent order is there for the tracker predator, my very first first order for Landa and Ezio is there but there is no sign of my order for Jack and Sweeney!?:( ..i definitely paid for them but according to angolz and my paypal i did not ..but my credit car tells me that i did and the transaction was trough paypal!? ..i send angolz an email about this and i'm just waiting to here back from them, anyone else ever have something like this happen?

I'm really worried about this!:(:(:(:(

You have it on your credit card. Call someone there and tell them that they're claiming you didn't pay. They can send them proof.

You have it on your credit card. Call someone there and tell them that they're claiming you didn't pay. They can send them proof.

In the email i sent angolz i sent them the info my credit card gives on the transaction, i will call them tomorrow if angolz don't get back to my email.

Back