• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTD:boxed ht rpd re4 leon s kennedy for ht scar,celtic,chopper or ancient predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a complete boxed ht re4 leon s kennedy r.p.d version, the box is mint! Figure is mint besides for minor paint wear on inside of right hand from holding weapons(common issue with this figure). I would like to trade this guy for a complete with box ht avp ancient predator special version or a complete with box ht scar predator would also do, or celtic or chopper. I am in cape town, south africa and will ship via insured international parcel which is dead safe and takes 10-14 weekdays 2 arrive internationaly and has FULL INSURANCE... If you are interested pm me. Thanx. WILL SELL 4 $600 SHIPPED NON-GIFT PAYPAL PAYMENT. Item will be insured for $525.

Last edited:
Re: For trade:boxed ht rpd re4 leon s kennedy for ht special version avp ancient pred

Bump bump bump.

Re: For trade:boxed ht rpd re4 leon s kennedy for ht special version avp ancient pred

Update! I Would also be interested in a complete with box ht scar predator. Thanx.

Re: For trade:boxed ht rpd re4 leon s kennedy for ht avp SCAR or ANCIENT PREDATOR

Bump, there must be some biohazard fans looking 4 this guy!

Re: For trade:boxed ht rpd re4 leon s kennedy for ht avp SCAR or ANCIENT PREDATOR

you can always sell him to me :)

Lol, i dont need the money man, i need a scar or ancient.

Bump...bump...bump.

Bump to the top.

Bump bump bump

So no one has a scar they wana trade 4 a r.p.d. Leon? I just bough a scar head and body of a member here last week so i think i can build him up, so id be willing to let leon go then 4 a chopper, celtic, scar or ancient complete with box. Pm me.

Bump...just saw that a board member is selling some avp predators so id let this guy go for $600 shipped non gift-paypal payment and maybe i can use the funds 2 buy an avp pred. Item will be shipped via INTERNATIONAL INSURED PARCEL and will be insured for $525. Item will take 10-14week days to arrive.

Lol, because no one wants to trade me a boxed avp predator, and a board member just listed a couple of them for sale so i figure sell leon and use the funds to buy an avp pred.

Back