• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB Looking for either HT BR Joker, Two-Face, or Scarecrow Set.

Testing the market here, cause I've had no luck anywhere else.

Bank Robber Joker
I'd like the BR Joker to be MIB, but previously displayed is acceptable but I'd like him to be in really good condition with no loose joints, etc. The Less handled the better. Must be complete with ALL accessories and Box. The Shipping Box would be nice, but is not necessary.

Harvey Dent/Two-Face
Same applies here as with BR joker. However, I realize this one is even harder to find MIB, so one in really good condition with no loose or broken joints will do. Complete with all accessories and box.

Scarecrow/Demon Batman
I'd like the complete set, but will listen to offers for just scarecrow. Same goes for him as previous two so I won't repeat. I'm most picky about this one, so I apologize in advance.

They all must come from Smoke and Pet free environments and if they were displayed, displayed in some sort of protective case away from sunlight. I've seen the BR joker and Harvey Dent go for some very fair prices so I'm looking for the same. Please figure the buyer fees into your asking price. I DO NOT use gift option.

Hello I have a Harvey Dent. I took it out of box to display in case but put him back shortly after. Never posed so joints are how I received them from sideshow. I never touched the Harvey stuff. So his jacket and head are new. It is complete with box that is in great condition. PM please if interested . thanks

Re: WTB Looking for either HT BR Joker, Two-Face, or Scarecrow Set.

Bump.

I'm also testing the water for a Jim Gordon and Catwoman. Feel free to PM me details and price. Same with a DX01, It's at the bottom of my want list but I'll listen to offers. Especially since I'm downsizing other parts of collections.

Re: WTB DX01, DX08 Scarecrow/Demon set Harvey Dent, Gordon

1267053335_funny_gif_3.gif

Re: WTB DX01-Joker/CopJoker DX02-SonarBatman, Scarecrow/Demon Set, Jim Gordon S.W.A

Friendly bump

Back