• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: X-men vs sentinel reg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ecthelion said:
I did, but he's gonna ask like 900 bucks for it..the reg; and that's too much for a 17 year old like me.
He's gonna or he did? Because these are two different statments. Maybe you can work out a deal with him, I bet he'll listen.

He told me he will probably ask 900. even if I can get some off the price, it is still a lot. I was more looking in the $500 area.

ecthelion said:
He told me he will probably ask 900. even if I can get some off the price, it is still a lot. I was more looking in the $500 area.

Maybe a month ago, but not now. I'd be surprised if you found one for under $700. Sorry

ecthelion said:
Not to sound rude, but at this point in time I think your want price might be a little too low. If you really want this thing, you are going to have to eat the cost because I really don't see this going down in price for a very long time. Customizer bought his regular off of ebay for a little over $700 so I doubt that he will take such a loss.

Of course I understand that, but 800 bucks or so is a lot of money. I was hoping for a good deal, they haven't disappeared totally. I hope.

ecthelion said:
Of course I understand that, but 800 bucks or so is a lot of money. I was hoping for a good deal, they haven't disappeared totally. I hope.

Now that all my other bro's got their exlcusives, I'll be sure to be on the lookout for a regular for you. I can tell you it won't be for $500 though.

kaykay, i understand :). Anyways, just please let me know if you find a regular, doens't matter what price, and then at least I can think about if I want to shell out big time. I'll be getting my payment from the supermarket I work in, so that could be helpfull:D
Thanks a lot.

Darth Loki said:
Wow, he just bought it for $700 a few weeks ago. That's kinda sad :monkey2

I know, but I sorta see his reasoning behind it, he's getting hammered on the Exclusive AND he's buying a Doom PF Exclusive as well. Mucho $$$$$.

Back