• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT Shin Akuma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chargersfan57

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to acquire pieces that I missed out on in the Street Fighter line and I am willing to put up a couple statues in order to get them. I am interested in what kind of hits I get so here it goes.

Up for trade is my:

Patient Zero EX (#007) PF This will for sure go up in value!
Mystique EX PF
Lara Croft PF

Plus some cash as well!

Thanks fellow freaks.

Last edited:
Hi there,
I was the second high bidder on a Shin Akuma AP statue that ended some days before, it ended with 1500 USD.
I think a non-AP should be around 1200 USD, am looking for one of them myself, best would be one of the last 50 pieces Jerry had redone (no paint rubs) before sending them out ;)
Chris

Noah is a stand up guy and if anyone has a Shin Akuma, you can trust him for the trade...kind of shocked he is selling my #7 PZ EX though. :horror

Hi there,
I was the second high bidder on a Shin Akuma AP statue that ended some days before, it ended with 1500 USD.
I think a non-AP should be around 1200 USD, am looking for one of them myself, best would be one of the last 50 pieces Jerry had redone (no paint rubs) before sending them out ;)
Chris

Well, good luck to both of us then. I will definitely be keeping a lookout for the pieces without the paint rubs! :cool:

Noah is a stand up guy and if anyone has a Shin Akuma, you can trust him for the trade...kind of shocked he is selling my #7 PZ EX though. :horror

:D I'm actually not quite sure that I want to give him up, kind of weighing out my options. :naughty Though if something came along I might...

The only lines I collect in entirety right now are Predator and SF with everything else falling under miscellaneous. So Akuma is not only a piece I like, but he also goes to completing my SF line. Whereas PZ is amazing but I'm not sure yet if I want the entire line or just him.

Tough decisions!

I might try to swing it so that I can hold on to PZ, and also get Akuma in the near future.

Thanks for the awesome words Jason! ;)

Back