• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT for Hot Toys War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LV702Eldar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey freaks, I'm looking to buy a War Machine if the price is right & the figure in perfect shape & complete. Used or new. I'm located in Las Vegas 89145. Please pm me your shipped price if you have one. Thank you all.

Last edited:
Re: WTB Hot Toys Terminator T-600

Thanks to Violator66 who pointed me the way to a Martin Laing Signature Version T-600.

Re: WTB Hot Toys Terminator T-600

LOL no problem If I can help a fellow collector I will. Also let me know about that trade I took it off my forum tread. its yours if you want it. Have a good day

Benjamin

Thanks again to Violator66 for the T-600 weathered, great figure! Lookinf for a War Machine, endos still wanted too. Thanks

Addicted 2 Collecting has traded me for his War Machine. Can't wait to get it. Still lookin for T-600 & T-700 Hot Toys.

Back