• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT: Alien 3 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dfchang

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this is a super long shot but if one of you out there wants to move it, PM me and let's work out a fair trade or price point.

I'm in Southern California, United States.

Thanks

Dennis

Maybe one day...
It'll take a lot for me to part with my dog

Would you really consider trading it one for one with a CM Alien?

I still the the A3 maquette is a better piece and harder to find. If I felt I needed the CM bad enough I would probably just track one down and buy it.

There isn't much I'm looking for so if I were to ever let it go it would probably just be as a sale...

Well, through a ridiculous twist of circumstances I wound up with TWO! Sigh . . .

It's an incredible piece, one of my favorites. I'll enjoy the notoriety of not having one but two of these and then begin to explore moving one of them via trade or sale likely on Ebay.

The only knock against it is the fragility of the piece and one of the worse packaging jobs and foam quality from Sideshow EVER. It's a miracle as many of these got to collectors both in the States and internationally in one piece.

But other than that, fantastic. Has to be seen to be believed and really one of the best if not THE best Alien piece ever done.

Thanks for both the support and the interest Dave.

Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back