• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB White Black Widow PF Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underaglassbell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a waiting list order in place, but I'm doubtful that it will convert so I'm placing a thread on here on the off chance someone wishes to sell their version.

3001682-black-widow-white-costume-edition-002.jpg
Let it be known, I will absolutely not pay £600 as currently being asked on eBay, frankly I find that price shameful. Yes it was a run of 200, so I am willing to discuss a sensible price with the seller. But if that's your asking price, no thank you.

This is a legitimate request for those whom receive their piece and decided it's not really something they want to hold on to.

PM me if interested.

Regards,
Dan

*Bump*

Update:

I just want to confirm that I'm not prepared to pay more then $500 for this statue all in - It's a low run, but lets not get ridiculous people.
So, if you have one you want to part with, I am happy to pay up to this sum including shipping to the UK (+ Paypal Fee's obviously).

If required, I also have a Hot Toys Avengers 1 Hulk boxed which I can throw into the equation; if it's something the seller is actively seeking for his/her collection.

Back