• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: What do you have FS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
customizerwannabe said:
You're the one who needs to be on decaff. Quit whining and sell on ebay.:chew

May your Iron Man LS Bust arrive broken, Sideshow's two remaining busts in stock be broken too, and you be forced to buy on eBay for triple the price.
That'll learn ya! :lol Seriously, you have been known to whine every now and then. Next time you do, I'll be there to point it out. :maul

The ill Jedi said:
Seriously bro, Kodiak, we're just here to have a good time man!

I had something to say. I said it by starting this thread. And because of it, I was given a hard time by your buddy. So you're saying that telling people in a thread they created that it was pointless and a waste of time is your idea of having a good time? Maybe we can spit in the soup at the homeless shelter and slap some seniors around together sometime. :naughty

if i sell something i always charge a little less than ebay. that helps to bring back certain customers. which i like to take in consideration. i believe in a good strong seller reputation. so if you want to be scalper scum just keep it on ebay. if you sell on these boards take into consideration the fact that you will not pay stupid ebay fees or paypal fees if bought with cash or money orders.. in which case the buyer should be given a small break on the price.

I had something to say. I said it by starting this thread. And because of it, I was given a hard time by your buddy. So you're saying that telling people in a thread they created that it was pointless and a waste of time is your idea of having a good time? Maybe we can spit in the soup at the homeless shelter and slap some seniors around together sometime.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back