• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:Weta bust Lotr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
helmsdeep said:
-Uruk-hai scout bust found (thanks to..............):chew

Waiting more than 5 weeks(after payment on the 03/03),no hope more in receiving this bust:crying

So up and still looking for this bust

Just to let everyone know, the bust that he claims were not sent to him were sent out. Guess he is too impatient to wait before he starts posting that he will not receive it. I am waiting to see what he says when the bust shows up at his doorstep. I won't air out what is going on between us, just don't want my name drug through the mud because of this guy.

leatherneck said:
Just to let everyone know, the bust that he claims were not sent to him were sent out. Guess he is too impatient to wait before he starts posting that he will not receive it. I am waiting to see what he says when the bust shows up at his doorstep. I won't air out what is going on between us, just don't want my name drug through the mud because of this guy.

Euh....where do i drag your name trough the mud:confused: (i removed your name,in the posting:rolleyes: )But ok if you are willing to go public.And impatient?......i payt on the 03/03 and whe are now 20/04,ok yes i'am impatient:rotfl

Last edited:
A word in defense of helmsdeep; a couple months ago, I bought 2 SSW Helms from him, and received them LESS THAN A WEEK LATER !! Shipped to the USA ! So I can certainly vouch for HIS promptness in shipping items. And if I were in his position, I would probably be a bit concerned if I had been waiting 5 weeks, as well.

warlock664 said:
A word in defense of helmsdeep; a couple months ago, I bought 2 SSW Helms from him, and received them LESS THAN A WEEK LATER !! Shipped to the USA ! So I can certainly vouch for HIS promptness in shipping items. And if I were in his position, I would probably be a bit concerned if I had been waiting 5 weeks, as well.

Thanks for the friendly words:cool: ,but its not needed.Why?.Because a lot of people is willing to defend me,and a lot of people try to defend Cory,and than my topic will turn into a battle,that's not going to change anything.

So thanks again(really nice),but please no more:eek: ,its between me and Cory.

p.s. and let the offers coming:chew

Back