• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Venom comiquette & General Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB Venom comiquette

this is a highly sought after piece. the price people are charging is what the market says it's worth, just like doom and the x-men vs. sentinel #1. there's several on ebay. good luck.

this is a highly sought after piece. the price people are charging is what the market says it's worth, just like doom and the x-men vs. sentinel #1. there's several on ebay. good luck.

Thanks for the bump but I'm in no hurry to pay eBay prices, I got 2k vet bill to worry about so I'll be patient and wait for a reasonable offer not a 800 offer.

I'd sell my X-Men set before my spidey collection. With that said ....... BUMP!

best of luck. sometimes when you wait, the price goes even higher. do an advanced ebay search and see what this statue has been selling for. then at least you'll know what the market value is.

I have a Grevious without the art box but with a custom cape. Whats it worth to you is my question otherwise Ill keep it.

Back