• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB VENOM 1:1 BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cosmo_Kramer said:
or will trade/cash LMK thanks:eek:

This is your LUCKY DAY Cosmo. My brother has one and he didn't want to sell it. He's the biggest Venom fan there is. But he contacted me last night and said he needed the money for something he'd been planning on buying for some time now. He said he'd sell it for $200 plus shipping!!!!!

customizerwannabe expressed interest but he found another so it's yours if you want it. PM me.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

kodiak8658 said:
This is your LUCKY DAY Cosmo. My brother has one and he didn't want to sell it. He's the biggest Venom fan there is. But he contacted me last night and said he needed the money for something he'd been planning on buying for some time now. He said he'd sell it for $200 plus shipping!!!!!

:horror :horror :horror

Something tells me this will earn kodiak the "most revered new board member" award.

:D

customizerwannabe said:
I already have one coming. Hope your telling Cos the truth and not being your usual...self. Congrats Coz!:chew

So I have a reputation of being a liar? Nice. Sounds like sour grapes for not being patient and pulling the trigger on your German import. :lol

Last edited:
Not for being a liar. Just for being insufferable. BTW, I don't remember you and I ever discussing a venom bust. I'm pleased as punch to have gotten one for under 650.00 shipped. If you can get this one for Cosmo, I am truly happy for him. However, seeing's believing.:rolleyes: I'd be real happy with my brother if he let me sell something for 600.00- 800.00 below market value. Unless of course, he knows what it's worth and is just being one helluva giving guy.

customizerwannabe said:
Not for being a liar. Just for being insufferable. BTW, I don't remember you and I ever discussing a venom bust. I'm pleased as punch to have gotten one for under 650.00 shipped. If you can get this one for Cosmo, I am truly happy for him. However, seeing's believing.:rolleyes: I'd be real happy with my brother if he let me sell something for 600.00- 800.00 below market value. Unless of course, he knows what it's worth and is just being one helluva giving guy.

I replied to your WTB and told you my brother in Iraq had one. He didn't want to sell but decided he wanted to buy a ring for his g/f. It's too bad you spent $430 more than you could have. Patience is a virtue. I guess Cosmo can laugh at you overpaying for one now. :lol :lol :lol Ironic justice? BTW, Cosmo grabbed it.

Once it is in his hands, I invite him to and I'll be happy to take the lashing due to me from him. You on the other hand? My opinion is unchanged, and I would never send you a dime.

customizerwannabe said:
Once it is in his hands, I invite him to and I'll be happy to take the lashing due to me from him. You on the other hand? My opinion is unchanged, and I would never send you a dime.

If your prejudice keeps you from dealing with me, so be it. Your loss, not mine. My eBay feedback rating of 100%, with over 275 transactions speaks volumes. I am an honest seller.

I noticed you like rubbing people's faces in the muck every chance you get.

Seems you can dish it out but you can't take it. HAPPY BELATED APRIL FOOLS! :lol :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :lol

It's a JOKE SON! :D

customizerwannabe said:
Yeah...you are. I only muck rub those who ask for it, like...you.:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I bet you think you're funny doing your Meeeechigan VooDoo dance. What did you do...bite the head off a chicken and have a blood orgy??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

* getting interested into thread suddenly*

*takes a front row seat*

*eat pop-corn*

kodiak8658 said:
If your prejudice keeps you from dealing with me, so be it. Your loss, not mine. My eBay feedback rating of 100%, with over 275 transactions speaks volumes. I am an honest seller. ...

Sounds good, hook me up with a 1:1 Venom, I'm not prejudice!

Back