• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Vega CSC, Doom PF Ex, Xmen Sentinel 1 Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xvxv

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been selling most of my collections lately to fund my most wanted statues. I've gone from collecting statues that I like to collecting statues that I really, really, really, reallyx10 like only. I'm in the market looking for these 3 grail pieces:

X-men Sentinel 1 Exclusive
Dr. Doom PF Exclusive and
CornerStoreComics Vega

I've been lurking in these forum for several weeks but I rarely post. I have done transactions on neighboring forum, SF (Xvxv) and I have an eBay account if you want to check for references (JurassicReggae)..

Everything have to be complete and have no/unnoticeable defects. I'm also located in Canada, so please keep that in mind.

I will pay using PayPal only.

Thanks!

Yodelayheehoo!! I got my SSC Vega.. Thanks lcummins!!

Now I'm looking at my top 2 most wanted list:

X-men Sent 1 Exclusive
Dr. Doom PF Exclusive

Anyone willing to part with theirs?

Hey Azure, thanks!

The Sideshow Exclusive someone in this board is selling for $300 shipped if I'm not mistaken. But I prefer the green/yellow combo. A couple of SSC Vega in the Bay did not sell: one was $499 another was $429. So lets just say I bought mine for a bit below $429. Thanks again lcummins!

Just sharing some personal experience with you, I have had 2 Vega exclusive arrived with broken ponytail including the CSC one even tho the seller packed really well. I would advise either ship one of the head separately or make another hole in the styrofoam. Basically no head attach to the body is the safest.

I have brought from lcummins, his packaging was great, but the Vega really requires special care.

Hey Keewan, I've notified him about the possibility of broken claws/ponytails during shipping. It is very common on Vega I'm guessing. But I never thought about shipping the head separately. I will surely talk to him about it. Thanks for the advice, I greatly appreciate it.

Cheers!

Back