• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB USCM figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angry Kal-El

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to get a custom made figure or a set of armor, parts anything related to the Colonial Marines from Aliens. Let me know what you got! Thanks!

Last edited:
the only thing that is gonna be redily available are the bdus

check out a forum called aliens legacy, guy there is making 100% accurate USCM bdus

as for the armor, you and me are in the same boat, I managed to go piece together one full set a few months ago, haven't been able to find anything since

Hey thanks! I just bought some bdu's off ebay, got a pulse rifle also. Yeah i know its a long shot, but a custom marines figure sold back in January on here that looked amazing, so i'm hoping I get lucky!

Ive got a chris chalummis rifleman marine armor set if you want and an extra chest armor from hot toys that is painted for hudson.I also have spare Hicks head thats a repaint of the hot toys hudson head,wont be selling that until I get my FML replacement.Ive also got a few set ot custom patches that I just made also.

Back