• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB TTM19

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul1987

Super Freak
Reaction score
As title states I would like to buy a ttm19 any help appreciated thanks

i thought the ACI Christian body is the same i could be wrong though
and these can be bought from collectible kit bash in Uk for £28.00 plus £5.00 postage.
Half of what a TTM19 will cost

I don't know about that mate would have to look into it, think you may be right tho but the posability isn't as good

I don't know about that mate would have to look into it, think you may be right tho but the posability isn't as good

Yeah i know what you mean buddy.
But i never have mine in dramatic poses i just have them
standing ther:cuckoo:

I doubt you will have change from £80.00 if you can source one

good luck with the search

I know man although its for a bill the butcher so not really going to be a dramatic pose, could use some grabbing hands if you know anywere for holding the cleaver and knife

I know man although its for a bill the butcher so not really going to be a dramatic pose, could use some grabbing hands if you know anywere for holding the cleaver and knife

Well with grabbing hands i put them in boiling water and then glue the hand to the item.
i then paint the hands

Back