• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Trevor Walter White Breaking Bad Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well crap. Then it's just not a good situation at all. I'm sure some original unpainted are floating around, it'll just take some digging.

@Annilihate: I'd say take up the claim with PP. I've had some issues with unrelated dealings before, and they do not tolerate scamming at all, you'll most likely get your money back if you show the proper proof.

Another option would be to have someone talented like Rocco sculpt his version of Walt for you. There would be plenty of interest, plus some people might want Rocco's version to go along with the rest of the cast he's doing. There's a few dexter sculpts out there to choose from why not Walter.

Annilihate: I'd say take up the claim with PP. I've had some issues with unrelated dealings before, and they do not tolerate scamming at all, you'll most likely get your money back if you show the proper proof.

Well I made a payment through my CC and not Paypal balance. So I'm eligible to file a claim.

The only thing what I'm confused about is that the tracking does not show a seperate return address but at the same time it has that informational tab whichs says it has been returned.

I just want to be a 100% when I go in to file a claim, so that I don't lose any $ to this buffoon!

Back