• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB The Old West Ghost Rider Maquette EXCLUSIVE - MINT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic but I got the last one from most wanted. It was minty fresh--he gave me the extra base that had only a few flames broke as well as the perfect one that he got from SS. Darkdays gave me the heads up on him.:D

I'm really close to securing a deal on a mint Old West GR Exclusive :)joy), but nothing is finalized YET! So if there is anyone who owns one that wants to sell, PM me.

I need a MINT Exclusive. That means NO BROKEN FLAMES or REPAIRED FLAMES. Also, color box and original SIDESHOW BROWN SHIPPER must be included. If you don't have the shipper and the price is right I might consider, but as many of you know it's going to be hard to sell me on a piece that doesn't have the shipper. :lol (I know, I know. I'm really picky. But I'm really a good person to deal with.)

Please let know me guys.

I received a Modern EX sent USPS PARCEL POST from one coast to another and it still arrived in mint condition. I definitely agree with you that its risky, but obviously some mint ones still exist, which means its possible. (And actually I have another on the way. :D :monkey1)

And if it arrives broken, I'll get another one. (It just means a smaller edition size. :lol) But like I said, I definitely see you point. :cool:

Moderns oddly enough had no issues.. Just the old west.. I think I have the only truly mint version. It took 4 tries w/ sideshow..

Whoa! 4 tries?!? Well I guess that's why I need to keep my opinions open with this thread as back up. Even if it arrives mint, I still want to get another one to keep as an investment. And if it arrives damaged, I'll just buy yours then you can throw in Spidey too as a package deal. :lol

It was the base that mainly had the issues.. I knew things were bad before i opened the box.. sounded all loose in there.. Once I got a mint statue they special custom packaged the base seperately and that finally worked.. It was a long ordeal..

It was the base that mainly had the issues.. I knew things were bad before i opened the box.. sounded all loose in there.. Once I got a mint statue they special custom packaged the base seperately and that finally worked.. It was a long ordeal..

Yeah that what a few another member was saying. The base sat in the styrofoam really loosely. I got my "bases" covered (no pun intended) with the seller though. I figured it's worth a try to find and purchase though. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Back