• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: The Dead - Patient Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bump.jpg

Willing to pay $300 shipped for one. If you want to get rid of one and make $300 then shoot me a PM.

Jedi_Mike said:
Willing to pay $300 shipped for one. If you want to get rid of one and make $300 then shoot me a PM.

Considering the last two on eBay went for $370 and $350, you may have to up your anti.

It seems as if there are NONE out there right now.

Fair Enough. Offering $365 shipped for one Patient Zero.

Jedi_Mike said:
Fair Enough. Offering $365 shipped for one Patient Zero.

Damn....You REALLY REALLY want one. For $365 I hope someone will hook you up. I for one am sticking to my guns and I'm only paying cost!:monkey5

Thanks King, right now I have the money to spend, can't say it'll still be the case in a few weeks so if I have to bite the bullet no time like the present. :monkey5

Jedi_Mike said:
Thanks King, right now I have the money to spend, can't say it'll still be the case in a few weeks so if I have to bite the bullet no time like the present. :monkey5

Good luck, I hope you get one.

I'm keeping my eyes out for you guys, but I haven't seen one since that last one sold on eBay. Best of luck.

Thanks. Not that $5.00 will do much but I'll match the $370 shipped eBay sale.

Hard to believe a couple months ago there was a Patient Zero and Security Guard for $250 from a boardmember. Too bad I didn't jump on that deal when the going was good.

Darth Waller said:
Hard to believe a couple months ago there was a Patient Zero and Security Guard for $250 from a boardmember. Too bad I didn't jump on that deal when the going was good.

I bet a lot of people are thinking the same thing. I'm one of them.

Even the Security Guard has gone up in value. He could be had for around $50 last month, now he's over $70.

WTB: Patient Zero-Last Offer of $380 Shipped

I figure this is about as good as it gets. I'm offering $380 shipped for Patient Zero and after that I'll let this post float into the depths of this forum, I won't update just let it die because if someone isn't selling at this price then let's be honest they aren't going to sell...PM me if your interested. I'm out.

$380 for a figure? lol. I thought people complained about medicom pricing yet $380!?

I hope you find one Mike, you are deserving of one and you’re definitely are willing to pay the price for one. Good luck man :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back