• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Terminator 1:1 Endoarm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJDD

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm after a Terminator 1:1 Endoarm. Please contact me ASAP if your selling or even know of someone/somewhere to find one.

That would depend on the location of the item, the company who made it, condition it is in, etc.
I'm open to negotiation.

That would depend on the location of the item, the company who made it, condition it is in, etc.
I'm open to negotiation.

Sideshow made one, no tube, just the arm on a base.

Timeless Collectibles made one with the base and a tube.

Which one of the two?

These things go for $1200 - $2000+ depending on condition.

That much huh? Gee. Well $1000 would definitely be my limit unfortunately.

1:2 scale would be in your range. However, no tube with the 1:2 scale from Sideshow. I don't know if anyone else is making, or made one.

Aye. A 1:2 scale wouldn't suffice for me unfortunately. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy heh.
$1200-$2000 is quite a bit of inflation hah. Not unexpected though I guess.

Actually I've seen that. But I'm not a fan. Its gold, it shouldn't be gold.

Oh really? Hrm, fair enough. Well then, thats the one I want hah. Though not at the truly ridiculous price some eBay sellers have it at ($2,500 AUD?!).

Ow! Very nice find! Thanks!
...Though, I live in Australia and this dude refuses to mail internationally. :(

No i don't mind. Means I can see new items or contact the seller. I didn't even know you could buy a fully articulate endoarm.

Back