• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Styrofoam Top That Goes With 1:6 Sideshow Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

URMonkeyTron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a bit of an odd request. Would anyone have a spare styrofoam topper that comes with the 1:6 Sideshow Star Wars figures? They have been packed with the Clone Commanders (Cody, Bly, Rex) and some of the earlier figures.

Thanks in advance!

Let me check for you and get back to you. I still have some of the SS Star Wars brown shipper boxes in my attic. They should have those pieces in them. You only need one of those styrofoam topper pieces? Please let me know. I'll try to check for you this weekend, and get back to you. :wave

A greatly appreciated and valiant effort by JediMike71 but he didn't have any left so I'm bumperin this one up.

Thanks again for looking JediMike71!

Yeah, I'm really sorry I didn't have one. I really thought I did. Good luck in your search. If I happen to "stumble" upon one here I'll let you know. :wave

Back