• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SSC 1/6 Star Wars figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowcow

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys..Here are what i am looking for,if anyone are thinking of selling at a reasonable price please let me know.thanks guys

Leia in Boushh
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper Commander
Tusken Raider

All figures can be with or without box but has to be in good condition and all accessories must be included.

I live in Hong Kong and also aware of the shipping could be higher.please let me know the total cost includes shipping.If the price is ok I will drop you the paypal address.many thanks

Last edited:
I know one or two of this figures are so rare and limited..just hoping somone would sell it .

Hi guys..Here are what i am looking for,if anyone are thinking of selling at a reasonable price please let me know.thanks guys

Leia in Boushh
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper Commander
Tusken Raider

All figures can be with or without box but has to be in good condition and all accessories must be included.

I live in Hong Kong and also aware of the shipping could be higher.please let me know the total cost includes shipping.If the price is ok I will drop you the paypal address.many thanks

Tusken just sold out on SSC. But Leia in Boush can be had for about $50 ship (US) from eBay. I pickup one for my GF last year (and Luke for $140 total).

On Leia make sure you have wax on hand. My GF had to wax her all up as the glue was coming off. I heard this from a number of other people so it was something I known that could have and did happen.

Picked up Leia last night for $58,also the shop was selling a marmit tie fighter.ask him how much,he reply $118.so brought that as well.

Back