• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SS stealth ironman comiq, green hulk pf & dc direct 1/4 batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SingaporeGuy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been trying to find one to ship to Singapore for ages.. Do let me know if you would be willing to ship it here and let me know of its cost.

Must be in mint condition of course! :chew

For greater assurance, already had some dealings in this forum and you could check out my buyer feedback in ebay @ e.store.singapore

Please help me get my grail! :chew:emperor

WTB Wolverine Vs Sabretooth Dio Regular

as above, must be in mint condition. To ship to Singapore, for verification and feedback, pls take a look at my ebay id : e.store.singapore

Hoping to get one here for a decent price.

Do help me out! :chew

WTB DC Direct 1/4 Museum Quality Batman statue!

as above, must be in minty condition if used.

Also need someone to ship to Singapore. Payment is thru paypal.

PM me if u have and looking to sell it!

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB sideshow Hulk pf

Good luck on getting this. There may be size restrictions on the box when doing international shipping, I think USPS to Singapore is either 79" or 108" (girth + length), and this Hulk definitely exceeds that, so it may be tough finding someone who can ship.

i paid $280.92USD to ship a Hulk PF from California, USA to the UK last October.. i think the next one i sell will be local pickup. :)

Good luck on getting this. There may be size restrictions on the box when doing international shipping, I think USPS to Singapore is either 79" or 108" (girth + length), and this Hulk definitely exceeds that, so it may be tough finding someone who can ship.

Yah i am trying to find someone who can ship this for US$200-$400.. But USPS has the shipping restriction.. argh

tough to find a seller of green/gray hulk pf, even tougher to find a courier to ship to Singapore!

:monkey2

Yah i am trying to find someone who can ship this for US$200-$400.. But USPS has the shipping restriction.. argh

tough to find a seller of green/gray hulk pf, even tougher to find a courier to ship to Singapore!

:monkey2

You may wish to try using Fedex or DHL? :D

Uk collector here - almost purchased one from a US seller but the box was to big to send USPS or UPS and the other couriers wanted a large sum of gold to ship just because the box was a couple of inches longer and girth so the seller just pulled out after carrying it round to ship. Very disappointed
Free Bump

Uk collector here - almost purchased one from a US seller but the box was to big to send USPS or UPS and the other couriers wanted a large sum of gold to ship just because the box was a couple of inches longer and girth so the seller just pulled out after carrying it round to ship. Very disappointed
Free Bump

to large for UPS also. :horror damn, no wonder these things sell for so much when they say they'll ship overseas..:banghead

i'm willing to sell mine and ship it from the uk but i'm not shore what the market price is for him.

i need to get a good price as i have a grail of my own to pay for soon.

Re: WTB sideshow Hulk pf , WTB Wolverine Vs Sabretooth Dio Regular

Rather than merge your threads and the second one (the Vs Dio) get lost in this thread, I copied your post from the 1st post of the other thread and added it to the OP of this one.

I amended the title to reflect both items you are looking for.

Please refer to rules of only 1 active thread allowed rather than 1 per item.
Many thanks
x :peace

Back