• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SS exclusive Carnage LSB!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HdoubleD

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody willing to let go of the SS Exclusive "carnage" nametag when they get it??

Last edited:
Yea I have never been on the waitlist so I was unsure if I should. I figured if anyone on here wouldnt mind selling the exclusive nameplate if they can stand to live without it, id def be interested in purchasing it from them, and obtaining the bust on my own. I can pick up the bust easily from many dealers, but since I have the exclusive venom bust, for uniformity I would like the carnage nameplate aswell. Mabey i will just try and jump on the wait list if no one else chimes in... Thanks

yea man, i would just get on the wait list if i were you, cause if someone didnt want the nameplate, then they wouldnt have PO'd the exclusive to begin with.........

yea man, i would just get on the wait list if i were you, cause if someone didnt want the nameplate, then they wouldnt have PO'd the exclusive to begin with.........

Yea thats what im afraid of. Alrighty then waitlist it is, thanks fellas....

EDIT- Just picked up the Green Goblin Exclusive so now im really hoping the waitlist comes thru for carnage.

Back